- Knowing there are seven class days left in this semester, and that’s seven too many. I need this semester to be over. But the good thing? There are only seven class days left.
- Feeling so very ready to move on. I want to, I need to move on today.
- Donating so many things to the Salvation Army and the local Domestic Violence shelter. I need to make another pass through the house…downsize more.
- Printing out my dissertation earlier today: 420 pages of crap. Truly. It’s not that great. But it’s done. That’s the good thing.
- Thinking I might work at another degree: and MFA in photography. My new institution offers such a degree. Might be a good thing.
- Remembering someone from my past . . . and thinking good thoughts about a good person. The good thing? Age helps us understand.
- Hearing from a couple of cousins today and yesterday who live in the area of my new position. I’ll get to reconnect with them. Good thing.